The primary goal of the B.S. in Management program is to prepare undergraduate students who aim to occupy entry level management and professional positions in business organizations and to prepare students who aspire to postgraduate work for entry into graduate programs.
Upon completion of the B.S. in Management program, students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how and why organizations function the way they do.
- Acquire specialized knowledge in at least two functional areas of business
- Display effective written and oral communication skills
- Display awareness of legal and ethical issues that confront the modern business organization
- Demonstrate use of critical-thinking skills in solving business problems