Graduate Academic Programs
St. John Fisher College’s graduate programs offer a first-class education, with faculty who focus on practice-oriented instruction and individual attention. Our programs accommodate everyone from recently graduated students who are looking to continue their education, to full-time working professionals who want to advance within their organizations or who wish to change careers. The curriculum is flexible, with evening and weekend classes to fit your busy schedule.
And with numerous master’s programs and 3 doctoral programs in business, education, nursing, and pharmacy, we are confident that we have the program for you.
- School of Business
- Wegmans School of Nursing
- Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Literacy Education
- M.S. in Mental Health Counseling
- M.S in Nursing
- M.S. in Special Education and Adolescence**
- M.S. in Special Education and Childhood*