Upon completion of the B.S. in finance program, students will:
- Be knowledgeable in the functional areas of business
- Display effective written and oral presentation skills
- Work effectively in teams to accomplish objectives
- Be aware of legal and ethical issues in the business environment
- Use critical-thinking skills to become effective problem-solvers and strategic thinkers
- Be able to apply key concepts, theories, and practices to the process of design and implementation of major financial decisions, both from the investment and finance sides, within domestic and international environments.