Minor in International Studies
A grade point average of 2.00 is required for all courses taken in residence that may be applied to the minor.
- ISPR 100D - P3 Introduction to International Studies (3)
- Choose THREE courses:
- ANTH 209 - World Cultures (3)
- ECON 105C - P3 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- HIST 102D - P3 Europe and the World Since 1815 (3)
- POSC 218 - P3 International Relations (3)
- REST 152D - CC World Religions (3)
- Modern Language 211 or higher (3)*
- TWO courses from the Functional or Area Studies categories (6)
Total: 18 credits
*The choice of language may necessitate additional competency prerequisites.
Note: No more than two courses which are satisfying a student’s major requirements may also be applied to a student's ISPR minor.