Minor in Political Science
A grade point average of 2.00 is required for all courses take in residence that may be applied to the minor.
- POSC 111C - P3 Introduction to American Government (3)
- POSC 208D - CC Introduction to Comparative Politics (3)
- POSC 209C - P2 Introduction to Political Thought (3)
- POSC 218 - P3 International Relations (3)
- TWO POSC electives at the 300 level or above (6)*
Total: 18 credits
*May include STAT 330 - Sample Survey Methods, but excludes internships and the following 300 level law/legal studies courses:
- POSC 325 - Constitutional Law (3)
- POSC 326 - Judicial Behavior (3)
- POSC 328 - New York Civil Procedure (3)
- POSC 355 - Issues in Lawyering (3)
- POSC 398 - Special Topics in Legal Studies (3)
Note: No course taken to meet a student's major may also be applied to the political science minor unless approved by the department chair.